IDES have completed our first large-scale project with Jones & Andrews Ltd on a project in Bicester this year. The project was the full installation of a large retail store – our contract included: wiring new power, lighting, data and fire alarm throughout. The IDES team worked around the clock to ensure the job was complete on time, on budget, and to the highest standards.
The contract included:
- Supply and installation of the new electrical wiring throughout the whole facility.
- Installation of galvanised trunking, tray and for electrical containment.
- Power supplied to the entire facility – including the supply & installation of new distribution boards.
- All external wiring from the Building Management System.
- IT Infrastructure supplied & installed.
- Lighting installed to the client’s specification in all areas of the building; storefront, stock rooms, staff areas (and more).
- Emergency lighting throughout the building.
- Fire alarm plan designed and implemented throughout.
- Completed project within the time-scale.
Large Sports Retail Store – Bicester
Client: Jones & Andrews Ltd
Start date: November 2019
Completion: 10 weeks
Project value: Circa £125k
For more information or to arrange a FREE site survey, Contact Us