Working at IDES
IDES is a fantastic place to build a career, offering superb opportunities in our growing business. We are fully committed to training, development and equal opportunities. We have an outstanding safety record and are committed to the highest standards of quality and sustainability.
All recruitment at IDES is conducted in line with best equal opportunity practice and applicants will be consistently assessed against the competencies required to carry out the job successfully.
We are looking for individuals who are:
· Customer focused
· Flexible and adaptable
· Able to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
· Team players with good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
IDES offers the following in return:
· Attractive salary
· Generous package of benefits
· Opportunity to work within a fast paced, team-orientated environment
· Excellent career prospects within an exciting, growing company