IDES started 2020 on a high; working with GB Terminals on this new-build body shop. This project included a new installation of tray/trunking & ladder infrastructure, as well as new section boards to the Bodyshop. We utilised our energy-efficient AUTOLUX light fitting to provide an even distribution of light throughout the body shop. Our team worked around the clock to ensure this project was completed on time, within budget and to the client’s high expectations.
The contract included:
- A full design package – site survey, lighting design, electrical instalment.
- Installation of galvanised trunking, tray and for electrical containment
- Our very own AUTOLUX light fittings, producing 1000 lux at floor level.
- Emergency lighting
- Power supplied to the whole of the body shop, including body shop equipment such as spray booths and car lifts.
- LED floodlights to the exterior of the building.
- Completed project within the time-scale.
GB Terminals – Honda
Client: GB Terminals
Start date: January 2020
Completion: 12 weeks
Project value: £125k