IDES are proud to have worked with Jones & Andrews Ltd on a project over in Belfast this year. The project was a refurbishment of a large retail store – we were contracted to strip out the previous electrical installation and wire new power, lighting, data and fire alarm throughout. Our team worked weekends and extra hours to ensure the job was complete on time, in-line with the client’s Schedule of Works.
The contract included:
- Installation of galvanised trunking, tray and for electrical containment.
- Power supplied to the entire facility – including the supply & installation of new distribution boards.
- Supply and installation of the new electrical wiring throughout the whole facility.
- Lighting installed to the client’s specification in all areas of the building; storefront, stock rooms, staff areas (and more).
- Emergency lighting throughout the building.
- Fire alarm plan designed and implemented throughout.
- All external wiring from the Building Management System.
- IT Infrastructure supplied & installed.
- Completed project within the time-scale.
Large Sports Retail Store – Belfast
Client: Jones & Andrews
Start date: February 2020
Completion: 10 weeks
Project value: Circa £100k
For more information or to arrange a FREE site survey, Contact Us