IDES are incredibly proud to have worked alongside Jones & Andrews Ltd once again, on a project down in Tottenham recently. IDES were contracted to wire new power & distribution, lighting, data, small power and fire alarm throughout. Our teams have been working consecutive weekends and long hours to ensure the project was complete on time and in-line with the strict Schedule of Works, set out by the client.
The contract included:
- Supply and installation of the new electrical wiring throughout the whole facility.
- Power supplied to the entire facility – including the supply & installation of new distribution boards.
- Emergency lighting throughout the building.
- Fire alarm plan designed and implemented throughout.
- IT Infrastructure supplied & installed.
- Installation of galvanised trunking, tray and for electrical containment.
- Lighting installed to the client’s specification in all areas of the facility; studios, corridors, communal area and service areas.
- Completed project within the time-scale.
Pirate Studios – Tottenham
Client: Jones & Andrews
Start date: July 2020
Completion: 13 weeks
Project value: Circa £200k
For more information or to arrange a FREE site survey, Contact Us