This year, Spraybooth Techology Limited (STL) awarded IDES with one of our biggest contract to date. The project was a new installation of tray/trunking and ladder infrastructure, as well as new section boards to the Bodyshop, stores, offices and external areas. A “turnkey” solution which included over 200 AUTOLUX light fittings, fully EN12464-1 compliant office lighting as well as small power to all areas. Completed in a staggering 12 weeks, the installation team not only worked incredibly long hours but also weekends and nights to ensure the project was finished on time and on budget.
The contract included:
- A full design package – site survey, lighting design, electrical instalment.
- Installation of galvanised trunking, tray and for electrical containment
- Our very own Autolux light fittings, producing 1000 lux at floor level.
- Emergency lighting
- Power supplied to the body shop and body shop equipment (including STL spray booths).
- LED floodlights to the facade of the building.
- Office design and install.
- Completed project within the time-scale.
Smart Fleet Solutions – Cold Meece
Client: Spraybooth Technology Ltd (STL)
Start date: May 2019
Completion: 12 weeks
Project value: Circa £300k